PROZONE provides comprehensive asset and maintenance management solutions utilizing IBM Maximo software products. These solutions enable reliability and maintenance professionals from companies of all sizes to control costs and improve efficiency through effective management of assets, facilities, IT assets and maintenance personnel.
PROZONE team implements an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software platform working closely with each client to design and develop flexible solutions to meet a variety of requirements and common industry challenges.
IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management is market-leading software platform which enables our customer to improve efficiency of their processes related to asset and maintenance management. In addition to the standard EAM modules (Asset Management, Work Management, Procurement Management, Materials Management, Contract Management and Service Management), Maximo software products brings many benefits:
- An Industry specific solution tailored for specific business (Maximo for Service Providers, Maximo for Transportation, Maximo for Oil & Gas, Maximo for Utilities, Maximo for Service providers.
- Ability to track, manage and maintain your business-critical assets, improving asset-related decision-making and increasing productivity, reliability and return on investment.
- Flexible framework for Integration with existing applications
- Powerful mechanism for business process adoption and customization
- User-friendly and intuitive system for the whole organization
PROZONE Maximo implementation team consists of certified and experienced business and technical Maximo consultants. Our team helps organization to implement IBM Maximo and improve efficiency of asset and maintenance management using experience from enterprise projects completed in the Middle East and UK.
PROZONE engineers provide various type of services implementing EAM solutions for our customers (onsite/offsite):
- Business consultancy services including: Project management, impact analysis of Maximo implementations or upgrades, process analysis, design and optimization, system design
- Technical consultancy services. Maximo configuration and customizations, workflow development, reports development (Birt/Cognos), Maximo upgrades, deployment options, hardware sizing, security, integration with other platforms using Maximo Integration Framework, data migration, development of custom value added components.
- Performance testing and tuning.
- Post production support & maintenance
Maximo Support & Maintenance:
PROZONE provides support and maintenance services to support our clients during the complete project lifecycle.
Support services includes: Quick response/feedback of our developers (for urgent request we guarantee first response time of 2 hours), fixing problems, developing changes and new features, consulting services and additional development services, applying IBM patches on highly customized Maximo environments.
Support packages includes some reserved hours per month for direct support by developers who originally developed and implemented EAM system.
For further information and references please visit: Presentation about Prozone Enterprise Asset Management solutions on SlideShare.