We provide a wide range of offshore IT outsourcing services and innovative solutions primarily focusing on High quality software.
We are committed to providing quality, security and privacy to every partner.
The following are some Prozone principles in our outsourcing policy:
- Individual approach. To find the most cost-effective solution for every particular customer with a non-trivial approach during the entire software development cycle with advisory and after-development backing
- Adaptable development teams. Our software development teams are flexible and can be resized and readjusted anytime upon customer’s request.
- Manageable processes. Our clients can control the project implementation at any stage.
- Flexible payment models.We offer three basic business models for offshore software development – fixed cost, time and material or dedicated team – that can be easily combined or modified at any stage of cooperation dependant on our customer suggestions. Prozone was involved in the development of several enterprise-sized projects for our strategic partners:
- Enterprise web applications for insurance business (middleware, web applications)
- Application for credit bureau (data acquisition, online reporting, provisioning, document management)
- Social networking
- eBanking services (internet online banking services, banking services via mobile phones)
Outsourcing services can be delivered by following:
- Fixed price model
- Time & material model
Fixed price development model focuses on understanding the costs before project is approved. This way, both the client and PROZONE must have complete understanding of the project in terms of scope, timelines, risks and budget.
Time & material model allows clients to have flexibility in managing HR and know how according to their specific needs. This way, they have access to a pool of highly skilled professionals and certain domain knowledge is available ‘off-the-shelf’.
The most important features of this model are:
- Team dedicated to a client
- Access to certain domain knowledge
- Close communication with team members
Onsite Consulting & Development
PROZONE consultants provides engineering consulting services, business analysis and services (workflow development, customization, testing, repots development, data migration) for the development in Maximo projects at Client side. Client provides project infrastructure for development environment: SVN, server with Maximo installation, work space with tables in the Client office and enable access to development environment.
Services are provided based on a time and materials engagement using PROZONE cost effective monthly rates.
Also we can offer to you support services by our developers who developed or was involved in development of some modules in client projects. We can guarantee quick response/feedback of our developers, supporting client team, fixing problems and/or developing changes and new features in client project. PROZONE offers to their clients support packages that includes direct support (by e-mail, Skype, GTalk, Webex, phone..) by consulting services, and additional development.