From its beginnings in 1952, Consolidated Contractors Company has become the largest engineering and construction company in the Middle East. Today CCC embraces the ambitions and welfare of over 110.000 employees composed of over eighty nationalities.
Prozone cooperate with CCC since 2004. on projects in area of development and maintenance Document Managemet and Workflow Solutions. The workflow management system for CCC represents a unique solution for process management. Workflow system allows users to easily work together on activities that are linked in an efficient and flexible manner.
Prozone is the creator of the platform, graphical user interface and business tools that company CCC use, modeled, adapts, expands its needs.
All these tools are adjusted through several generations of the user requirements of the business system. The employees in daily use Prozone workflow solutions in performance improvement.
The main characteristics of these systems are:
- The automatic assignment of tasks to all users that belong to a certain user group/role, based on a model of the business process
- The easy automation of tasks that require multiple decisions whether they need to be performed in parallel or sequentially
- The easy automation of tasks that require an approval for certain actions (that is: the four eyes principle)
- The efficient administration and monitoring of all business processes in the system which are still uncompleted, and monitoring of all stages of the given processes
- The complete and intuitive integration with the document management system
- A graphic editor is available for designing business processes where users can easily define their workflows and
- The possibility of automated linking with data and procedures from external systems.
Processes that are created and executed in CCC are mainly meant for document workflow; therefore all the operations are adapted to efficiently work with cases, documents and decisions that are requested. This means that all the operations within the life cycle of a document are available within this document management system.