Using various software solutions and new technologies Prozone operates in: Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Lebanon, Greece, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Slovenia and Serbia.
In order to improve quality of the services we offer, we are constantly improving our processes and our competences by learning and specializing in new software development technologies as well as business processes.
We have completed many high profile projects in Europe, Middle East and Southwest Asia which can be seen on this link: Showcase Library.
KNPC – Kuwait National Petroleum Company
Industry: Oil & Gas. Version: Maximo v6. Employees: 10.000+. Users: 4.000+.
- IBM Maximo upgrade project (project management, custom development, data migration, development, performance testing, reports development)
- Technical impact analisys for Maximo upgrade project (Maximo 6 to Maximo 7.5) – security models, integration, hardware sizing, deployment strategies, organization of development process
- Migration of Maximo configuration (MBOs structure) and data.
- Technical development
- Performance testing
- Reports development
Goals for the migration: Rethink customizations, Analyze and improve processes, Improve performance, to make installation of patches possible, end-user benefits, smooth transition. Total of 65 fully customized applications in 6 modules (Admin, Contracts, Purchasing, Work Management, Inventory, Preventive Maintenance & Planning). Database size 120 GB and 270GB in attached documents.
Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C (PIC) Kuwait
Maximo upgrade project. Industry: Oil & Gas. Version: v5.2 to Maximo v7.5. Maximo products: Standard Enterprise Content Management, MS Project Adapter, Oracle Enterprise Adapter. Users in the system: 300+. Project duration: 7 month.
Project achievements: Implemented advanced notifications and reporting setup (pending work orders, repeated work orders, delays in lanning/scheduling/execution). Improved Work Management module (Actions Tracking, Job Risk Assessments, Turnaround Work Plans, Inspection Work Requests). Improved downtime reporting with capturing losses on production lines. Improved cataloging procedures by controlling changes on Item Catalogue. Integrated Reorder process with SOS system (Spares Optimization System).
Province Government of Vojvodina, Serbia
- Document Management and workflow system for government conferences
- Implementation of portal for public services
- eKonkurs – Online grants management system
Consolidated Contractors Company, Greece
From its beginnings in 1952, Consolidate Constructor Company has become the largest engineering and construction company in the Middle East. Today CCC embraces the ambitions and welfare of over 110,000 employees composed of over eighty nationalities. Prozone cooperate with CCC since 2004. on projects in area of development and maintenance Document Managemet and Workflow Solutions. Prozone is the creator of the platform, graphical user interface and business tools that company CCC use, modeled, adapts, expands its needs. All these tools are adjusted through several generations of the user requirements of the business system.
EPS – Electrodistribution, Belgrade, Serbia
Implementation of Document Management and Workflow Solution.
EPS – Elektrovojvodina, Novi Sad, Serbia
Implementation of document management and workflow solution (procurement processes, investment management).
JP Informatika, Novi Sad, Serbia
City of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Document management and workflow system for local government
- Electronic registry application including case processing
SWEB – FP6 EU project – Mobile eGovernment services
Security, mobile web services, mobile public services.
Medis, Slovenia – Heallthy values
Implementation and customization for Xythos ECM system
Birt reports development in Maximo
Agency for anti-corruption, Serbia
Development and implementation of agency information system. Software system in Anti-Corruption Agency in Serbia consists of several modules: Document management, electronic registry, HR, Public registry management, online application, PDF forms processing, Reporting and BI. System is fully integrated with Electronic registry and document management system. Prozone also developed public part of the system that enables integration with Agency web site, enabling electronic services to the public (publishing data and submitting application to the Agency).
The Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases of Vojvodina
Document Management System and electronic registry application
DDOR, Novi Sad, Serbia
- Long term outsourcing agreement (5 years) for software development and maintenance
- Application for insurance business (life insurance, non-life insurance, claims management, law cases management).
Serbian Credit Bureau, Belgrade, Serbia – Enterprise web applications for credit bureau
- Data acquisition (over 100 data sources: banks, insurance companies…).
- Online reporting based on Eclipse Birt– credit history
- Financial module – invoicing
- Document Management
“Greco” Insurance Broker Company, Austria
Long term outsourcing agreement, more than 6 years
- Enterprise web applications for insurance business – java based development Middleware – development & maintenance: Enhydra application framework, O/R mapping tool, workflow engine
- Applications – development & maintenance
- Insurance broker application – development
- Online application for calculation, comparison and sales of insurance premiums
- web server-IIS – configuration and maintenance
- application server – development and maintenance (Enhydra application server)
- Cluster of application servers – configuration and maintenance
- MS SQL database